Lolli is an awesome company that let’s you earn free bitcoin. Every time you buy stuff online you can use Lolli to get free cash back in the form of Bitcoin.
If you’re a cryptocurrency enthusiast, this is an easy and effortless way to add some bitcoin to your portfolio.
- Income Potential: Low
- Difficultly: Easy, Passive
- Location: USA Only
Disclosure: Some links are affiliated so we may earn commission on referring you to a service. There’s no extra cost to you, but it does support our site and could entitle you to exclusive offers.
Is It Legit?
This is 100% legit. Obviously, you won’t get rich but here is how:
Lolli is able to pay you just for shopping: Lolli is partnered with 500+ brands such as Nike, Adidas and many big brands from across the globe. If you buy something from a Lolli partner, Lolli earns a commission and then they share that commission with you.
So it’s actually a win-win-win scenario… Lolli makes money, the stores make money, and you make money. What a genius business model!
How to Use Lolli
Lolli is super simple, it takes just 3 clicks to setup and start earning free bitcoin. Just visit the Lolli website and follow their instructions.
After you’ve activated the extension, do your online shopping like normal. When Lolli sees you made a purchase, they will send you an email about your reward.
Brands Supported by Lolli
Lolli has over 500 store partners. Many of the brands are very popular and you probably shop at some already. Here are just some of the stores:
- Adidas (up to 7% BTC back)
- Nike (up to 3% BTC back)
- Groupon (up to 10.5% BTC back) Lululemon (up to 2.5% BTC back)
- Postmates (Up to 0.000300 BTC back)
- Sam’s Club (up to 7% BTC back)
- Expedia (up to 5% BTC back)
- CheapOair (up to 0.002998 BTC back)
- Hotels.com (up to 3.5% BTC back)
- Best Buy (up to 0.5% BTC back)
- Sephora (up to 4.5% BTC back)
- Safeway (up to 2% BTC back)
- Udemy (up to 13.5% BTC back)
- And many many more
How Much Will You Make?
The rewards are different for every product and every store. Some of the highest offers go up to 40% bitcoin back! However, the majority of stores seem to be in the 5%-9% Bitcoin back range.
This is pretty good for a free service. And if you do lots of online shopping it can add up over the course of a year.
Obviously, don’t expect to get rich. But if you’re going to shop online anyways there’s no reason not to use Lolli because it is completley free.
Pros of Using Lolli
- An effortless and passive way to earn some Bitcoin
- Perfect if you shop online or are going to buy something anyways
- More than 500 high quality brands to purchase from
- BTC value is locks at the day of purchase
Cons of Using Lolli
- Only available in the United States at the time of this writing (Dec, 8, 2019)
- Only works on Chrome and Firefox
- There is no mobile app at the time of this writing
- Can’t combine with other extensions, coupons or rewards applications
Does Lolli charge any fees?
No, there are no fees related to using Lolli. It is completely free!
Can I combine other coupons, extensions or rewards with Lolli?
No. Using third-party tools in conjunction with Lolli will deem you ineligible for the Bitcoin reward.
The Bottom Line
Is Lolli going to get you rich? Absolutely not. Is it still something you should use? Well if you’re going to shop online anyways, and if you want free bitcoin, then yes, you should absolutely use Lolli.
Since it’s completely free there’s no reason not to use it. It’s a good way to add some bitcoin to your portfolio without doing any work.
If you’re interested click here to start using Lolli for free.
Interested in trading join Etoro today.
TRADE WITH 0% COMMISSION
Open your account today and enjoy zero commission as you trade the world’s most popular digital currencies. Unlike other apps, eToro allows you to easily create a diversified crypto portfolio with no hidden costs.
BUY CRYPTO WITH CONFIDENCE